Economic Development Queensland
Land Entry Information
- Entry to this property must be approved by Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) in advance.
- All gates must be locked after entry and when leaving.
- Please note this site is an environmentally sensitive area with endangered flora and fauna, please take extra care when on the premises.
- EDQ is committed to minimising and preventing the spread of weeds. Ensure all vehicles and machinery are free of weed contaminants prior to entering.
- Please report any damage or concerns to EDQ.
Noke smart padlock
- This gate is secured with a smart padlock and can only be opened using the LockVue mobile app and appropriate EDQ approval.
- LockVue Mobile App - Quick Start Guide
- If you require further information, please contact your EDQ representative or Jodie Crawter on 0467 795 593
- For emergencies, please contact 000
- For more information about the Currumbin Eco-parkland visit Currumbin Eco-Parkland | Department of State Development and Infrastructure
© State of Queensland, 2024. Published by the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning, 1 William Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia. While every care has been taken in preparing this publication, the State of Queensland accepts no responsibility for decisions or actions taken as a result of any data, information, statement or advice, expressed or implied, contained within. Any references to legislation are not an interpretation of the law. They are to be used as a guide only. The information in this publication is general and does not take into account individual circumstances or situations. Where appropriate, independent legal advice should be sought.